Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ok..I'm back on normal blog posting..TYPING IT OUT!!!!

Today has been an exhausting day, I was enotionally prepared for the NAPFA test at the end of the day but was pleasantly surprised when an announcement was made regarding the physical test being postponed onto next Monday...great...more time to prepare myself....

And PE was fun today, I ended up breathless but also with a certain amount of accomplishment that I had been looking forward to. Completing my 2.4km run. In my previous attempts, vomiting and fatigue seemed to get in my way pretty much all the time but not today.

Oh yeah..I finished 3rd but with much effort though, I was running like a madman and also kept myself to a timing of 3mins per round....4 laps altogether....exceeded a little though...12mins 17secs....great..well at least I completed it this time round. And I saw someone running for the 1st time...and she was fast too...:):)...compliments to Ain!!!...I bet you could still do better..

Then it was the usual, studies and more studies...but I have better level of respect for education now though since it's my 'O' Levels this year and also thanks to the Motivation Course I attended the previous week...and I also realized that surviving in Singapore without a proper level of education would be seriously difficult if not impossible!!!

Then when I reached home, I remembered the little deal I made, go for soccer training with the Raptors FC...but since it was raining, I guess I have a pretty good explainaion to tell. And oh yeah...my hair has got to be cut...It's like a freaking battlefield...MESSY in other words!!!

And oh yeah....we're all big breakfasting together as a class tomorrow...look forward to that...and I'm in charge of several stuff so better not wake up late tomorrow...maybe anybody wanna give me a wake up call...:):)...and bring water all right....so you won't have to share....hate that!!!...I will be bringing along so much food, we'll all have a good time feasting like KINGS!!!..yeah...guys only!!!!GIRLS KEEP OUT!!!hehe